Thursday, July 26, 2012

oakley flak jacket sunglass Guoqian Yun

Yes ah, do not you go back!
nfl laugh: how will it! How much for a long time to?
Guo Qianyun to laugh: So, now, you did not eat it, I have to say to the family cook your dinner, you and I went to eat in the evening late I send you back it wants!
The nfl laugh: it respectful than from life. I, I put the book back in place and let us go.
Guoqian Yun said: you have read these books?
nfl: yes ah! read so point this afternoon, just that bit more difficult,oakley flak jacket sunglass, so the time of a little too much research a bit later before they get to know!
Guo Qianyun scared one to: not so many books, you read, you read that really is not an ordinary fast. I look at that book at least weeks, and also let alone learn something in the book, I really doubt that you are not a monster!
nfl side of the book to his mouth: book soon,oakley sunglasses for cheap!
Guo Qianyun: You see so many books, you have learned!
nfl laugh: should not say to learn to understand that only you understand, you will use! I read after the latter can understand, so I grew up to the big saw a lot of books.
Guo Qianyun shook his head: This is too much now appears that the principal so that your own library and read it.
nfl laugh: my own request, because I'm used to reading, the teacher talks too slow for me, I am not used to!
Guoqian Yun: I really suits you.
nfl book put away after laugh: Guo Let us go!
Guo Qianyun with the nfl to her parking place, nfl jerseys wholesale a look at the cars red cars, very beautiful.
nfl laugh: Guo car with ah you are so beautiful! seems Guo rich!
Guoqian Yun laugh: This car is my father gave me. I also like you praise the car or to praise me?
nfl laugh: kua, the car is beautiful, the people are beautiful! I heard students say Guo but our school has notoriously beautiful teacher!
Guoqian Yun did not think the nfl so that the heart is also very happy that woman do not like the others said he was beautiful, beautiful woman!
Guoqian Yun said: I see you is our school notoriously big handsome guy! I think that girls do not know your name.
nfl odd: is not it? I do not know, I come to school on the understanding that a few I have so much?
Guoqian Yun: I had been a student, such a thing in the student pass quickly! Not strange that we go!
Guoqian Yun's father is also a do business with the businessmen like Lee January bell her father Guo from the ultra baby daughter, however Guo from the ultra is very cultural enrichment, Guo Qianyun want to teach, he is also quite agree with the, not opposed. Her mother to her only regret is Guoqian Yun has been no hand in boyfriend, her mother Song Satsuki each asked if she had not handed the boyfriend, the Guo Qianyun is vague past, Guo-chao has chosen do not care about these things, he thinks these things daughter of their own parents can not help. Song the Satsuki each asked Guo Qianyun this matter, Guo Qianyun put Guo Qi-chao to take over to help themselves. Guo Chao each say: This thing is a female

No comments:

Post a Comment